PDA

View Full Version : Boaties market Victoria Point State School this Sunday

dayoo
22-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Just a reminder that the Victoria Point Air Sea Rescue are holding a boaties market at the Victoria Point State School this Sunday from 5am (sellers) 5.30am (buyers)
Fee for sellers is $10 and buyers are asked to donate a gold coloured coin.
I will be in attendance selling sinkers, hot lips jigs and big eye jig heads as well my fishing mates will be selling some excellent rods and reels at very reasonable prices.
Come along and have a chat::)

Cheers
Barry

netmaker
22-03-2012, 08:39 AM
see ya there barry. hope your bringing plenty.

Agrav8_and_Lulu
22-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Thanks Barry for the info, sounds like a good morning out.

dayoo
22-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Darter your PM box is full. see my add under classified (tackle) for type and price of sinkers.
Cheers
Barry

2IC
22-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Just a reminder that the Victoria Point Air Sea Rescue are holding a boaties market at the Victoria Point State School this Sunday from 5am (sellers) 5.30am (buyers)
Fee for sellers is $10 and buyers are asked to donate a gold coloured coin.
I will be in attendance selling sinkers, hot lips jigs and big eye jig heads as well my fishing mates will be selling some excellent rods and reels at very reasonable prices.
Come along and have a chat::)

Cheers
Barry

Hi barry in your sinkers will you have any of the egg shape ones glowed up with you??? if so hide them untill I get there about 6.30 Cheers Bill

shane450
22-03-2012, 11:14 AM
I ll be there with plnty of bits and pieces to sell ...... I ll be in my troopy with a grey trailer ( which is for sale BTW :) )

Tangles
22-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Barry,

you know i want some 12 balls and if you see TOL around before me, tie him up or crash tackle him, and with the Hotlips range i think you had better get the security out as I know he will fancy those.

Mike

theoldlegend
23-03-2012, 06:45 AM
Sounds like I'll have to get there a bit early then.

Might be a bit difficult as i'll probably be doing a bit of celebrating watching the results the night before.........

TOL

dayoo
23-03-2012, 07:07 AM
2IC,
Yes I have plenty of glow egg sinkers.

Mike,
I made extra 12 balls just for you.

TOL,
Don't worry as I have plenty of stock. I learned a lesson when I went to the Power Boat Anglers monthly meeting in early February as they cleaned me out of everything, Hot lips being the biggest seller. Have been working my ass off to build up plenty of stock for the boaties market.

Cheers
Barry

Lucky_Phill
23-03-2012, 07:27 AM
Looks like I willk be able to attend.

Be good to catch up Barry.... and the rest of you ferets :) :)

What time is breakfast Mike ??????

cheers Phill

Lucky_Phill
23-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Barry,

you know i want some 12 balls

Mike

NO comment.................... see you there Tangles...... :) :)

wags on the water
23-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Mike - you need to venture out into deeper water for the 12's unless they are for the cat nextdoor.

wags on the water
23-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Barry, I'll need to restock before May so I may come and see you in April. I'll send you a PM with my requests.

Thanks,
Wags

Marlin_Mike
23-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Enjoy the morning all of you. Especially to the 2 Tackle Tartlets Aigutso and TOL. I'll just stay here in Gladstone and work, and fish, and fish and work...............well if the rain ever stops I might sneak a fish in ....................... have a good market.

Mike

PinHead
23-03-2012, 02:38 PM
MIke..I said 2 ball for the bream..not bloody 12 ball.

PinHead
23-03-2012, 02:40 PM
I can see it now..TOL crach tackles tangles as they both spy an Alvey on sale. Tangles collapses on the way out with all the lead he is carrying.
Could be a scary place to be with those two tackle addicts loose.

mowerman
23-03-2012, 04:42 PM
I will be helping a mate sell some stuff.
No fishing stuff.
Maybe some boating stuff.

He finally cleaned out his shed.

Bow shackles, D shackles, ubolts(some stainless), rope eyes, nuts and bolts and gawd knows what else.

Look for the horse float.

Rod

Tangles
23-03-2012, 04:49 PM
"TOL crach tackles tangles"

I just tried saying that really quickly 3 times and gave myself a headache, must be Friday

theoldlegend
23-03-2012, 05:17 PM
If I did that, I'd knock myself out on that 50 kilos of 12 ball sinkers you'll be carrying around.

How will we recognise LP Mike? Will he have a pink carnation in his t-shirt, or a pink drink in his hand, or maybe both?

Glad I didn't go to the T & T show. Sounds like it would have cost me around $30 for a light lunch..........

TOL

rosco1974
23-03-2012, 08:19 PM
see you there barry,will pick up the goodies from you...seems like the glow sinkers might go quick