PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Spin that is the question ??????????????

Black_Rat
15-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Make your own mind up :-X

http://youtu.be/Sw-3QbFL3gc

bluefin59
16-03-2012, 05:44 AM
So she says a improvement in stocks ,where do e see this report that she is talking about I wonder ...Matt

Lucky_Phill
16-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Anna did say " compensation " as part of her response about rec fishing and the zonings.

FQ and QPWS have gone to great lengths to say the arti's are " to offset fishing pressures ".

' Improvement in fish stocks ". This one is for the Captain Obvious file. The green zone in the paddock remains exactly the same as pre-zoning, only areas in the MBMP that have had arti's added are showing " new fish stocks ". Independant Research shows quite clearly that the " spill over effect " is miniscul at best and crap. Certainly the zoning up Tripcony bight has lead to more Mudcrabs, but hey Capt, if ya not fishing a sustainable and productive area, the stocks will increase, but your science only states Increase in sizes ".... and , that zoning was compared to areas outside the zone with NO research, apart from adacdotal evidence.......... bah humbug !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over it................

LP

robtarr
16-03-2012, 09:42 AM
bah humbug !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over it................

LP

it's a sad fact Phill that's invariably how they get us.....in the end we just give up....we actually have other important things in our lives that end up taking precedence

Rob

Lucky_Phill
16-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes Rob......... they can get to us like that.

I am over listening to Captain Bligh for now.

If some reason, some IQ deprived minions actually tick a box on her ballot paper and she somehow keeps her seat and ends up in Parliament, skulking around the hallowed halls, I will take great pleasure in being ejected and banned from the chambers for " comments from the bleachers ". :-X

not that I would do something like that ;) 8-) 8-)

LP

robtarr
16-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Yes Rob......... they can get to us like that.

I am over listening to Captain Bligh for now.

If some reason, some IQ deprived minions actually tick a box on her ballot paper and she somehow keeps her seat and ends up in Parliament, skulking around the hallowed halls, I will take great pleasure in being ejected and banned from the chambers for " comments from the bleachers ". :-X

not that I would do something like that ;) 8-) 8-)

LP

hey don't go solo...we can make it an Ausfish M&G event.....BBQ and beers out front and instead of Albo's "convoy of no consequence" we can be Bligh's "fleet of incompetents"...struggled with a collective of fishermen/mariners...best I could come up with

Rob