PDA

View Full Version : dt's "too hard to beat pb's" charters

netmaker
10-03-2012, 04:20 PM
hi all.

did the offshore thing again yesterday with dicktracey and mossy. a perfect day on the water8-). hung around cape moreton for most of the day. a lot of drifts but not a lot of action. dick got bitten off after a brief battle with a big un. a couple of drifts saw a few fish in the box in quick succession and a fair bit more quiet time (only the fish;)). mossy scored a nice tuskie on the last jig for the day and then donated one of his slugs to a hungry mack tuna on the way home. strangely enough the brag mat didn't get used except on the smallest rte and i dont recall any pics being taken (very weird for mossy who has japanese heritage;)). so on my estimates we finished up with 3 rte at 50, 45 and 40. 2 snaps at 50 and 45 and 1 tuskie at 50. still a decent feed and my youngest prefers emperor over snapper so will be very happy with some rte;D. gladly also, mossy kept his brekky in his belly again and other than trying to catch dicks canopy with a 9" grubz was on his best behaviour:P;D. thanks again for the great outing dick.

davo

Dicktracey
10-03-2012, 05:16 PM
If laughs were on the Menu davo i had my fill ;D
Not sure what it was about the canopy and Mossy looking like steady Eddie casting most of the day,I reckon it was the qwells fighting the Red Bulls ;)
At one stage did you notice he was facing the opposite way he was casting WTF :-?
Was shattered getting up to head to work at 4am this morning, maybe if you change from the Green death cans we may have had even more laughs ?

netmaker
10-03-2012, 05:33 PM
green death mmmmm. born a mexican, always a mexican. love the veebs. you can get it at the stern, you can get it at the bow, matter of fact - i'm getting one now;)

netmaker
10-03-2012, 05:36 PM
didn't see mossy's reverse cast but i believe ya. thinking of gettin some wrap arounds lo;Dl.

netmaker
10-03-2012, 05:38 PM
and if we need more laughs we could always hide mossy's kwells:P;D

Mossy247
10-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Better make that safety goggles Davo. 8-)
More than likely I would of had half the sheet before I even get to the boat ramp Davo most likely why my casts were going abit crazy maybe some travel calm to settle the kwells.:P
Was tough getting up this morn to head over to mud wasn't there till 0630.::)
Always a great time out on the water with you jokers, always fun trying to chase my new PB, I am feeling a 90+ out there with my name on it!
Cheers again DT always a great trip, next time we'll stop for ice.;D

BillyT2382
10-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Nice work again boys...what happen to the cam shots lol...Atleast you all had alot of laughs.

Cheers
Billy