PDA

View Full Version : Skishing

Stik-ugly
06-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I viewed a web site that was posted by Just-chips on another thread and was amazed how some people got their jollies. I can see this skishing taking off in a big way in Aus. especially off Fraser during Tailor season. Check out the web site http://www.zeebaas.com/

The Woo
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Ya won't catch me in the water up there, and definately not during the Tailor run!

onerabbit
06-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Not on your life,
have an email (just dont know how to show it) where this American idiot surfs on a board being
towed by a bloody huge shark he has hooked while sitting on the board,

must be an expensive sport as he had to throw the gear away to get away & come back to shore.

Muzz

HeadBanger
06-03-2012, 04:32 PM
"Skishing is the contraction of the words “Ski” & "Fishing" - which occurs when a large fish provides a good tow through the water when hooked. This is an extreme form of surfcasting, whereby a wetsuit & fin clad fisherman targets saltwater fish with rod & reel while swimming." That's nuts! What happens when you're out there and your fish gets sharked!?Cheers,Kaidon

sporty1
06-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Perhaps the fatty classic this year, Dave?

MEG-A-BITE
06-03-2012, 04:48 PM
You may get the fish to you,but your not going to get back to the beach without the Taxman off Frasers! Your catch will be the teaser and you will be the live bait!!