PDA

View Full Version : Another happy customer of garry's (GD Marine Services)

Scott Ashe
01-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi all,
Today I had my yearly service on my 2009 Yamaha 30hp 4 stroke done by Garry from GD Marine Services, and I am very happy with his service. I liked the fact that I was able to watch him while he worked, and the fact he is mobile which is easier for me, as I don't drive a car to tow my boat to the dealership.

Cheers
Scott

blue_rogue
02-03-2012, 02:37 PM
He is a great man...
He fitted my new Honda 225 recently and did a cracking job.

I would recommend him for any mechanical job.

antg2378
03-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Garry also worked on my Blue Fin before I sold it. The steering was tighter than I thought it should have been. I left the gate open for him, he let himself in while I was at work, did what he had to do and locked the gate on his way out. I returned home to find the steering lighter than ever. If all mechanics/boat yards were as honest there would be a lot of happy customers around. I would recommend Garry to anyone.

waterbouy
04-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi all,
Today I had my yearly service on my 2009 Yamaha 30hp 4 stroke done by Garry from GD Marine Services, and I am very happy with his service. I liked the fact that I was able to watch him while he worked, and the fact he is mobile which is easier for me, as I don't drive a car to tow my boat to the dealership.

Cheers
Scott

A good mechanic is hard to find. However keep in mind most people like their own personal space. It can get annoying wen people breathe down the back of ur neck (like darf vaider) whilst trying to work at there place but we just smile (Been a country boy I like my personal space). Especially when you turn around to geta tool and have to excuse urself to get past em. Most tradies will agree.