PDA

View Full Version : $50 on JG to win over KR

choppa
22-02-2012, 12:26 PM
http://www.news.com.au/national/advisors-tell-gillard-to-sack-rudd-next-week/story-e6frfkw9-1226278130375

i don't think KR will overcome this battle,,,, and if he does,,,, i don't want to live on this planet anymore

choppa

tunaticer
22-02-2012, 05:27 PM
I wonder if Gillards call to Rudd was demanding an immediate resignation or if she was just pulling more strings to make him jump?

His resignation speech from Washington was pretty to the point on back room politics within the party, he even named one or two directly.

I think the damage control for labor better swing into hyperdrive next week when Rudd comes to the back bench, the fireworks will probably be TNT.

Lucky_Phill
22-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Not a bad way to get

The Carbon Tax
Boat people
ETS and more............. off the front page.

Nice spin ... ALP

LP

Toddy_again
22-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Are you serious?

Toddy

Not a bad way to get

The Carbon Tax
Boat people
ETS and more............. off the front page.

Nice spin ... ALP

LP

choppa
22-02-2012, 09:04 PM
i just placed this in another thread in the Bilge Section

does he retain Parlimentary Privledges if he resigns,,,, and does he lose them if he is sacked??,,,

either way,,,, his speech to me only gave one certain clue,,,, his friendship to Anna Bligh,,,, and his love of Qld,,,, HIS HOME STATE

choppa

Homer_Jay
23-02-2012, 06:37 PM
SO, lets say Rudd losses the ballot on Monday (pretty sure bet).... then walks away with the shits and retires (I probably would if I was in his shoes)... then there is a by-election. No way Labor would hold that seat with the KR backlash!.... Lib victory.

All of a sudden the numbers dont stack up for the Labor government to hold power!

Just MAYBE, there is a chance to see the end of this bloody carbon tax????? or am I just dreaming..... LOL

Linedropper
23-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Remember who we are dealing with ... Kevin 747 is a spiteful little c$@t.

My predictions are;

1. Kevin 747 will realise he doesn't have the numbers for a challenge and will quit parliament altogether to work in the UN and force a by-election just to screw Gillard and Labor.

2. Kevin 747 will threaten to quit parliament and force a by-election to get support from his party to win the spill. He will word if carefully though to gain support.

Even if 747 wins the independents wont support him (so they say) and by-election will happen. Labor will get punted at the subsequent election and we all win. Back to business as usual.