PDA

View Full Version : report for tim d

rosco1974
19-02-2012, 03:57 PM
mate went to square patch this morning got hook ups but hammered by the sharks closest we gota fish to the boat was about 1 foot from it b4 it got ate so donut there...went to 33's ragin current wind against current got 1 just under squire and a bust off so donut..went trolling in bay for a donut... i think readin all your failed fishing reports mate has started to jinx me...
cheers rosco

2IC
19-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Mate bad luck about the sharks:-[I shot out saturday mid morning stayed inside moreton. got nice bait off shipping pylons good strom on top end of island.went trolling for 0 results sent lives down on shows 0 results:-? up to curtin arttry for low tide, wind dropped out put 3 pan size into the boat sharked twice,,2 unstoppables on the livves,, as the tide picked up fish shut down and wind came back,,pulled the pin so have fresh bait in freezer:),,cheers bill

rosco1974
19-02-2012, 08:24 PM
well done mate.just one of those days i think..gives ya the poo's when u know u got good fish on then get sharked.the aj hat got taken at the boat was around the 10-12kg so good fish