PDA

View Full Version : And again...

carnster
11-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Still great times on the yak this morn.

frankgrimes
12-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Nice work mate - looks like theres a few spotties about.

Mick

nigelr
12-02-2012, 05:42 AM
Great work as usual, carster.
Would I be correct in assuming the water is clean where you caught these?
Still like a cup of milo to the horizon down here.

TREVELLY
12-02-2012, 09:57 AM
And again . . . well done mate.

This weekend with three days of perfect weather be interesting to see how all faired.

You just can't get tired of making hay whilst the sun shines too - thanks for the report.

Wish I was out there too with the masses - rather than painting this bathroom with a buggered shoulder (compliments of thinking I could ride the son's scooter)

Next weekend looks poor - probably go out then

Enjoy the weather and the fish Carnster - thanks again for posting.

Do you troll super slow or put in about 5 - 7kph.

I expect with livies slowly, but a rigged pillie?

carnster
12-02-2012, 10:32 AM
I would say the spotties have been a bit quiet and that i have just been lucky. Last year we could bag out pretty much everytime. A lot of donuts around this morn, but i saw a few landed. I managed one 97cm spot at the gravel patch in the nesters boat on a halco laser pro 190cm. We missed a couple of runs with the hooks pulling out. Nelster made an expert gaff shot after i called for it when i saw the hook just hanging on. When he lifted it in to his boat the hook was already out. Water was a bit greener than yesterday from the northerly. I troll my pillies at varying speeds from slow as to as fast as i can paddle.

carnster
12-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Wish I was out there too with the masses - rather than painting this bathroom with a buggered shoulder (compliments of thinking I could ride the son's scooter)

I hear you mate i had a shocker on my boys skateboard on fri arve flying down our hill-found a 3cm rise in the concrete and came straight over. Blood everywhere but luckily no broken bones-stung like a mother the next morn in the salt water.