PDA

View Full Version : Cqbrag

BOMBIE
07-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Hi team

there has been a steering committee formed in regards to the lack of boat ramp facilities in the area of the Capricorn Coast and the fact that we have been overlooked in this area for far too long, and the simple fact that Townsville & Mackay are both placed in front of us for such facilities by this government ( no bad feelings northerners), The Central Qld Boat Ramp Action Group (CQBRAG) In which I am vice President have formed this Group to fight for the lack of boat ramp infrastructure in this region.We will need media publicity and monetary support/sponsorship .We as a group will be asking ALL of the state & local government candidates’ in this area where they stand on this issue(NO fence sitters) .Any interested persons who wish to come on board should contact myself via the page PM me . So if anyone is interested, we will be holding a committee meeting Sunday 19/02 @ 15.00hrs
Cheers Bombie,, and via this link :D https://www.facebook.com/pages/Central-Queensland-Boat-Ramp-Action-Group/296598947063530

ifishcq1
11-02-2012, 08:39 PM
bloody good idea. everyone in CQ should get behind the campaign

I will do what I can

cheers

BOMBIE
15-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Thanks IFISH,we are having a committe meeting this Sunday Details latter Cheers JR