PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Pop, c'mon c'mon there bitin, need a F$#(*it

choppa
26-01-2012, 10:03 PM
i was enjoying today until roughly 5 hrs ago, and ended up having the house turned into a English class, a Fish Cleaning Class, and a rough idea on how to keep an excited Labrador quite,

i learned a valuable lesson,

the scene,

Pop watching Channel 183,, Catch and Cook was on,

front flyscreen door BURSTS open,,, dog goes ballistic

ChopJr,, c'mon on c'mon,, ive caught tea,, lets go,, there bitin, F$#(*t,, it

now,,,Nan heard everything (apparently) especially the magic "F" word, and her rule of thumb stepped in and explained that POP (me) does not appreciate the sudden explosion of enthusiasm each and every time ChopJr appears,,,,, but when i heard what he dumped in the sink at his home??

i had an excited Chopjr (by now) jumping/scrambing all over me saying, c'mon c'mon c'mon, your tea is the sink,, lets go,,,,,, there bitin

do you need bait i asked in much joy, and thankfully to ChopJrs's Dad who was now on the scene, and my instant SHEET did i really ask that feeling,,, ChopJr advised that we need to go,, c'mon c'mon

Bait is a thread that you need to understand, all "bait" is now called BERLEY in our household Oh he still lives, the fattest ,,,,

We are in son's car now, the excitement is now creeping in, by the story i'm hearing, it went something like this

Pop,, dad was saying it was a flattie, nah,, head shakes pop,, its head was shaking nuthing like a flattie,, and pop,, it pulled and pulled and kept on shaking, can you cook it for us, cause dad always stuff em, but if i get a biggar one ,, its yours

i heard the above for a good 5 minutes OVER AND OVER again,

we get to the spot where ChopJr caught his "magic" fish,, only to discover that in his absence,, some other fisho has claimed it,,

not to be deterred,, ChopJr goes straight down to the "invader" of his spot, and tells him about his adventure of the day with his Dad, the fish he caught,, the bait he used,, and even about coming to get me to come down and catch a few, but seeing that he was now there, it was okay,, 1 Snapper,,(in the sink), 3 Lizards, (kept) 5 perch (thrown back) and a dozen or so lost hooks/sinkers,, (dads fault,, so i'm told)

Pop i still need you to F$#(* please i heard coming back,, and in beer batter as well,,

OH the,,,, F$#(*

Fillet,, ChopJrs dad has no idea

bennykenny
26-01-2012, 10:19 PM
there is nothing like the enthusiasm of a young kid, good read mate. would make you proud.
cheers BK

finga
27-01-2012, 06:04 AM
Gees Chop. Chop Jnr hasn't changed much has he. :)

Has Nan washed his mouth out with soap yet??

tunaticer
27-01-2012, 07:04 AM
So Chop, are you actually in trouble for permitting the language??

Great to see the kids take a thrill from a healthy outdoor activity and it should be encouraged, just not spoken about in front of Nanna.

Mrs Ronnie H
27-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Thats really great Choppa-- he must get really excited.

At the tender age of 4 my youngest was fishing on the jetty with his Poppy. Went to cast the rod and got caught in a tree branch. 4 year old turned around and said "well wouldn't that F%%&& you poppy". Must be a thing between poppies and grandsons that the 4 lettr word comes out.

Cheers
Ronnie

trymyluck
27-01-2012, 04:47 PM
76384Someday I hope to hear that same excitement.............

BillyT2382
27-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Hahahahaha i can't wait till my grandson catches his first fish lol i have 2 grandsons 1 well he's the reckless one, so he's the rugby league player well thats what i told his to do..hahaha "Put him in footy" lol
Now the other one is quite all he ever does is smile:) nothing else doesn't speak very rarely cry just smiles...So there's the "Fisho"8-)
But looking very forward to that day when he does catch his very first fish..