PDA

View Full Version : using minn kota terrova foot pedal in conjuction with the ipilot remote>?

burleygu
25-01-2012, 09:22 PM
hey guys have a 55lb minnkota riptide ipilot and atm have just been using it with the ipilot remote yes it is good. however i find myself wanting the foot pedal at time to save grabbing for something when the bite is hot. so my question is if i buy a terrova foot pedal and have it pluged in to the motor in my boat can i still use the ipilot remote and having the foot pedal connected wont affect the remotes use basically can i use them both?? thanks Tim

Kondo 1
25-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi Mate,

I have the same with the footpedal - you can use the footpedal and the Ipilot at the same time, though I have to admit I am yet to use it aside from testing it out and likely it wont see much action ever...

The guru
26-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Im in the same boat,I bought the pedal but have only used it a few times.

Justin

Craigo
27-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Use them both all the time, works great with 2 in the boat, mate up the front has the pedal and if he hooks up I take over with the remote down the back or vice vesa,
Just remember the pedal has priority and if locked in remote wont work till disengaged