PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report

Boab Bribie
15-01-2012, 04:26 AM
HI ALL,
Hope everyone had a great Chrissy and New Year. Over the Chrissy and New Years break both Centre Cabs where going out every day either sking,Tubing & fishing there was some good catches coming in.
Just before Christmas Lyle and his mate chose the fish around Murphies and manage to get there bag limit of Squire/Snapper and a mixed bag of reefies. Mick and his family choose to head out Bribie and fish Shallow Tempest early then move out wider they landed some nice Spangled Emperor,Pearlies and Snapper for the day. Scott and his mates plan was to head out around the Cape then up to Hutchies but the weather didnt play the game so they decided to go away and stay in the bay and hit the Markers. It paid off for them they landed some nice schoolies, one spotty and a small cobe they where all happy as they where down on holiday form Roma so it was great to get out on the ocean.
Other than that alot of families have just enjoyed being on holidays and hiring the new ski tude and wake board for the day out on the water with the family.

Cheers BOAB BRIBIE

tunaticer
15-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Good to see your business is catering for this market Boab.
One question, you do the launches and retrieves yourself or do you let the client use thier tow vehicle?
I would imagine it would be a bugger waiting for the boats return every trip just to zip down to the ramp to retrieve when they arrive.

Boab Bribie
15-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Hi Tunaticer,
I do the WALK ON WALK OFF service which 99% of people get unless they are towing the boat away up North etc.

JASON

FisHard
15-01-2012, 08:49 AM
That's a great service. Makes a lot of sense for people to get out there without the hassle of boat ownership.

fisho8
15-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Couple of very nice boats there mate and some good catches to. What brand are your centrecab's.:)

Boab Bribie
15-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi Fisho8,
The Centre Cabs are built in Wollongong in NSW by AMARA BOATS.
Cheers

Crunchy
15-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Fishing report or ad, it's a fine line I guess.

ShaneC
15-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Whatever Crunchy,

BOAB is merely telling blokes what's around from his perspective, which 99.9% of blokes appreciate as his boats are out more than most of us would be able to achieve. Call it whatever you like man, I for one hope he keeps posting his reports and his business continues to grow as its a hard industry to be in.

Shane

Crunchy
15-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Fair enough

Horse
15-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm more than happy to get reports from Jason or any of our members who operate charter businesses.

Crunchy
15-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Me too, I take it back....Must have been the boat pics that made me think that I guess, never once considered Smithy's reports to be ads. Any way I took it back so we'll leave it there then I guess.

cuzzamundi
16-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the report, Boab Bribie.

How much is it per day for the bigger boat to hire? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to divulge, or feel funny doing so.

Thanks.

Cuzza

pipifin
16-01-2012, 11:03 AM
I have seen the BOAB at Mooloolaba. Is this yours? I think it is a bargain day on the water, I think we paid about that for one of the bbq pontoons on the maroochy a few years ago.... I know I for one would rather hit the reefs.