PDA

View Full Version : My UFO moment (with pictures)!

Freeeedom
14-01-2012, 05:54 PM
I was getting my boat out of the garage at about 4.30 a.m. on Friday morning for another session on the Pine when I glanced at the sky to see if there was any sign of the dawn despite the cloud cover. To my surprise there were three quite bright orange lights visible a bit to the east of my house - I live in Albany Creek. My immediate thought was aircraft but they were moving far too slowly - just appearing to drift slowly towards the west. Their arrangement was roughly triangular but they were moving independently of each other as while I watched them two of them came close and then 'passed' each other. They were much brighter than any star and were moving as you would imagine balloons would on the breeze.
I have an ancient digital camera in the boat so I grabbed it and took a couple of pictures and short videos. By this stage they were almost overhead so I went inside and woke the missus to come and be my witness. She watched them for a minute or two and then went back to bed.
As they moved towards the west they eventually vanished into the cloud cover, so they must have been a thousand feet up or so.
My only explanation is that they might have been something like those 'chinese lanterns' that you see released at some asian festivals which act like hot air balloons powered by candles or small spirit burners.
I've cropped the photos to bring them up to maximum resolution but unfortunately they don't help much.
Cheers Freeeedom

Jakers 69
14-01-2012, 06:00 PM
I saw them as well,...

Marlin_Mike
14-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Scotch? Bourbon??????????????? :):):):)

As the girl said in Poltergeist.............

"They're Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeeee ....."

Jarrah Jack
14-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Just like the UFO that apparently landed in my back paddock in the 70''s. Been thinking about turning the place into a UFO theme park since I was told about it. The neighbourhood dogs never recovered and the guy who witnessed it died in a truck accident in QLD six months later.

tunaticer
14-01-2012, 08:05 PM
We now send satellite probes to other planets for our research, why can't another planet send them to us? Surely we are not the only planet with "intelligent" life forms, geez our industrial revolution was only 250 yrs ago when it began. How advanced can we be?

Lucky_Phill
14-01-2012, 09:03 PM
mmmmmm

that reminds me.....

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/Lucky_Phill/102_1624640x480.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/Lucky_Phill/102_1623640x480.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/Lucky_Phill/102_1622640x480.jpg

LP

garman1
15-01-2012, 07:44 AM
The best way to hide is in the open, so take notice of anyone who dabbles in ufo stuff................they may have travelled further than you think LOL. Did you see Moulder and Scully at the same time or "men in black"........LOL

Chas & Clarry
15-01-2012, 09:50 AM
We now send satellite probes to other planets for our research, why can't another planet send them to us? Surely we are not the only planet with "intelligent" life forms, geez our industrial revolution was only 250 yrs ago when it began. How advanced can we be?

Intergalactic lures...they got a couple of follows from Freedom and Jakers but weren't quite in the strike zone so didn't hook 'em:o;)

PinHead
15-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I had a similar occurrence a while back. I came out in the early morning..still pitch black..saw strange dots in the sky. They were not moving or very slow moving. I quickly went inside and got the camera and took a heap of pics. Much to my surprise, the dots did not show up on the pics. Damn...there must be something special about these "things"..cannot even take a pic of them. Then I realised..I took my glasses off and cleaned them..no more strange dots before my eyes.

GBC
15-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Moving west like balloons? Possibly met bureau balloons released from the airport. SE/E breeze that morning?

Yellowjack
15-01-2012, 01:09 PM
You better start wearing a tin foil hat when fishing early morning then just to be safe lol :P

Cheers,
Jack

rando
15-01-2012, 11:52 PM
russian space junk according to the news tonight, landed south of Charleville. Their failed Mars explorer attempt is still to fall, the bits you saw were jettisoned boosters.

Freeeedom
16-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Moving west like balloons? Possibly met bureau balloons released from the airport. SE/E breeze that morning?
That's possible GBC, although do the met balloons have lights on them?

You better start wearing a tin foil hat when fishing early morning then just to be safe

Already done Yellowjack - LOL!

russian space junk according to the news tonight, landed south of Charleville. Their failed Mars explorer attempt is still to fall, the bits you saw were jettisoned boosters.

Moving way too slow for space junk Rando. They were beneath the cloud cover and obviously drifting on the wind. Having spent many nights fishing I've seen quite a bit of space junk burn up in spectacular fashion but these were nothing like that.

Cheers Freeeedom

deckie
16-01-2012, 06:50 AM
mmmmmm

that reminds me.....

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/Lucky_Phill/102_1624640x480.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/Lucky_Phill/102_1623640x480.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/Lucky_Phill/102_1622640x480.jpg

LP
lol..great place..tho not much there i suppose.
Truckies used to rig up and turn on all sorts of lights when going thru for fun.
Apparantly they still get o'seas UFO nutters going there.

Now there's a speed limit the UFO's are apparantly much easier to spot ;D.

Gordie
16-01-2012, 10:49 AM
There is a lot of unexplained stuff going on. Wife and I were walking back from our New Years Eve function and we could have sworn the earth was swaying under our feet.
No reports of an earth tremor the next day. The met boys were probably on the turps also.

As for people from other planets I could have proven their existence a few years ago.
Introduced you to my Mother in law.

Gordon