PDA

View Full Version : Quick Run With The Kids

jtpython
14-01-2012, 01:54 PM
http://youtu.be/IP2Gt7mE-ok

wags on the water
14-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Looks like another great day out with the family mate. By the look of the radar, the boat could've washed itself today.

ifishcq1
14-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Good stuff JT

and Wags, you and JT all the best for the year and hope we all have a better one than last

cheers

wags on the water
14-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Good stuff JT

and Wags, you and JT all the best for the year and hope we all have a better one than last

cheers

Thanks Scott. Yep this year (hopefully) workwise will be better than last year. Will catch up with you this year for a fish.

PinHead
15-01-2012, 01:44 PM
can I be one of your kids just for a day JT?????

wayno60
15-01-2012, 03:38 PM
mate looks like a great morning out on the water.
Now i dont want to get into the whole life jacket thing and im not wanting to start anything but shouldnt the young fella have had a jacket on?

wags on the water
15-01-2012, 04:15 PM
mate looks like a great morning out on the water.
Now i dont want to get into the whole life jacket thing and im not wanting to start anything but shouldnt the young fella have had a jacket on?

I'm sure this subject was covered in October last year. The answer to your question can be found here....

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?179094-irresponsible

XtremeBoony
15-01-2012, 05:15 PM
hey mate, good to see you out on the family with the rug rats and having a ball but can dad maybe give the youngsters a turn on the rod ;D
Keep an eye out too mate, took the missus for a fish now that we live in emu park and she got a 17kg cobia. will post a report, pics and some vid soon. Will also pop in for a beer shortly too. Your shout :P

cheers from boony

wayno60
15-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote from JT, Oct 2011

I have 6 kids ......................They know at where all the life jackets are in boat but i will not make them where one while just travelling around if they don t need to . Enuff do gooders treating everyone like babies as it is.

thats ok, his choice thats fine...

no need to go any further.

jtpython
16-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Compulsory wearing of life jackets

It is compulsory to wear a life jacket:

when crossing a coastal bar in an open boat that is less than 4.8 m in length
if you are under the age of 12 in an open boat that is less than 4.8 m in length, while it is under way.
Definitions

Under 12 – from 12 months and up to, but not including, 12 years of age.

It is not recommended that babies under 12 months travel on boats unless necessary. When they do, they must be held securely by a parent or other responsible adult.
Open vessel – a boat that does not have a permanent rigid deckhouse, cabin or other enclosed space suitable for a person to occupy.

Underway – a boat not at anchor, made fast to the shore or aground. A boat does not have to be moving to be underway.

Coastal bar – a shallow area where sand is deposited across a river mouth, lake, estuary or harbour entrance.

Designated coastal bars – Currumbin Bar, Tallebudgera Bar, Jumpinpin Bar, South Passage Bar, Caloundra Bar, Maroochy Bar, Noosa Bar and Wide Bay Bar.

jtpython
16-01-2012, 09:42 AM
can I be one of your kids just for a day JT?????
U have to wash the boat and may get yelled at when you won t get out of the water or be told to wear sunscreen
:P

jtpython
16-01-2012, 09:46 AM
hey mate, good to see you out on the family with the rug rats and having a ball but can dad maybe give the youngsters a turn on the rod ;D
Keep an eye out too mate, took the missus for a fish now that we live in emu park and she got a 17kg cobia. will post a report, pics and some vid soon. Will also pop in for a beer shortly too. Your shout :P

cheers from boony
No worries Boony back to work today mate will give ya sa copy of my roster . Weather looks to be dropping out all week again by all disregaurds to me
Thought it was my shout last time

Bull
16-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Great stuff JT,
Looks like a rippa day out with the kids. I see you got your new stickers on. I finally put mine on and soapy water is the definitely the way to go.
Cheers Bull

PinHead
16-01-2012, 02:11 PM
U have to wash the boat and may get yelled at when you won t get out of the water or be told to wear sunscreen
:P

not a problem but I will also guts down all the food and drink while you aren ot looking

cuzzamundi
16-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Good stuff, mate. Great to see you out and about. Like has been said, hopefully this year's much better for you guys. Talk soon.

Cuzza

murf
17-01-2012, 10:28 AM
a good day with the kids, you do have them trained well as deckhands :)

I am camping at Wooli atm in the wind and rain with 4 girls and the missus, no crabs no fish but eating well, got board so figgured out how to connect the iphone to the laptop and do some reading

cheers Murf