PDA

View Full Version : my half new stabi

stinky-stabi
21-12-2011, 09:14 PM
went for the drive down to brisbane today to pick up the stabi, got there and wholly cadolly batman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

as i had only talked to paul re the repairs on monday, i wasn't fully aware of what the stabi guys were actually doing to my boat or had done other than rectify my boats problem, he told me the basic's and said it went well ...
well on inspection i was totally shocked:'( i think he was not letting on what had happened :-X!!!!

to cut a long story short , i see her(stabi)being towed towards me and i thought it looked quiet shiny and new , must have given her a bit of lovin n rubbn , ????

well the whole bottom of the boat , complete thing replaced with a new heavier lookn (thicker)floor , brand new 100ltr tank with gauges, complete new bottom, everything from the pontoons down,total refurbishment ............. to say the least IM BLOWN AWAY with what they have done for me....... so i give PRAISE and say i doubted them but they showed me i was wrong big time, so as i said before "THANKYOU STABICRAFT";D;D;D;D merry christmas and a stabi new year

Jarrah Jack
21-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Unreal Stinky, now you can go even faster;D. What a xmas pressie.

Well done Paul and Stabi, I hope all the aussie forums learn about the way you back your products. Sets a great example for other builders.

stinky-stabi
21-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Unreal Stinky, now you can go even faster;D. What a xmas pressie.

Well done Paul and Stabi, I hope all the aussie forums learn about the way you back your products. Sets a great example for other builders.

thanks jarrah jack , yeah im still in shock!!! yeah i think this little episode that i carried on like an idiot about has really bought to the attention that these guys are here for one thing and that is to build the best boats(i didnt say best lookn)they can and back the product 100%..........and it was i who was the mug ....... lesson learnt

Dan5
21-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Mate that is good to hear.......sounds like they Value you as a customer and have done what they can to rectify the issues you had......good on them.

Dan

nigelr
22-12-2011, 05:05 AM
nah stinky, I don't reckon you were a mug at all.
Great to see you got a good result from a mob that back their product!

TheRealAndy
22-12-2011, 06:46 AM
photos or it didn't happen!

I had a good look over the stabi that our VMR unit owns. It has no cracks at all, so maybe you just got a Friday boat! Good to see it all sorted.

GBC
22-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Yep, Pics or BAN.

honda900
22-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Stabi,

Thats a great response from Stabicraft, Enjoy..

Yep you need pics..

Regards
Honda.