PDA

View Full Version : Seaquip

buggerit
21-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Finally back in civilization after working away for a month . Before I left I dropped my boat (SEAQUIP) down to Pete (Valet Boat Services) to have a complete rewire done . Pete and his offsider Chris did an amazing job . They stripped every piece of old wire and replaced with new , upgraded lighting to new led's including underwater lights on the trim tabs , new smartcraft gauges , vhf radio and sterio cd player . Workmanship is very professional and for the time and effort they put in , the price was very reasonable .

A few before and after pics

wags on the water
21-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Peter and Chris certainly know their stuff.

Boat Hog
21-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Looking good Kev. Much tidier. :)

It will be a relief to know that if something goes wrong, it will be a lot easier to trace the problem.

Cheers,

buggerit
21-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Looking good Kev. Much tidier. :)

It will be a relief to know that if something goes wrong, it will be a lot easier to trace the problem.

Cheers,
Peace of mind and confidence in your boat is the foundation of a safe and enjoyable trip .

I don't get to go fishing all that often , so things either work or they don't . Now she has been revamped by people that I have confidence in I know it will all work .

Kev

buggerit
21-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Peter and Chris certainly know their stuff.
Not only do they know their stuff , but can also explain things in my terms . Like Pete starts using these big words , notices the blank look on my face then says " We've put in all new Dohickeys and attached them to these other thingies and what that means is if it doesn't work you have to check these here whatsits " now if something goes wrong I can at least have a go at fixing it myself .

GBC
21-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Mate, you've either got to change the name of your boat, or change the name of the thread. Nearly spat my beer at the monitor when I saw that name come up again after this long.

No Fear
21-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Seen the before and after of this boat as have been over to Pete's a fair bit lately...... Like the wiring in my boat prior to Pete getting his hands on it, the wiring was, shall we say, wild?
Looks a nice and tidy rig now....sure you'll feel a bit more comfortable each time you go offshore.....Nice job!!

thelump
22-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Looking Good Kev. There is a hell of a lot going on electrically on that boat mate. Makes mine look like a simpleton. Hows the tinny goin?

Cheers Jason

buggerit
22-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Looking Good Kev. There is a hell of a lot going on electrically on that boat mate. Makes mine look like a simpleton. Hows the tinny goin?

Cheers Jason
The booys have had the tinny out to Leslie a couple of times , haven't bled it yet , but they love it .

Kev

fisho8
22-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Looking good Kev looked like a bit of a birds nest there mate but sure looks alot better now. get out and enjoy it mate that is one nice rig.:)