PDA

View Full Version : Pocket for Phone , Keys ,etc

Shawn 66
20-12-2011, 06:29 AM
Morning all ,
Need some help . I am after a pocket , box , whatever that I can put the phones , and other crap in . I want to mount it on the inside of the console . The only thing is , I do not want to have to screw it on . Are there any storage thingo's that are magnetic , or use a suction system .
Thanks for any replies.
Shawn

Swanie1975
20-12-2011, 04:28 PM
i got a plastic two pocket holder from bias for about $15 and it mounts on two suction cups inside my glovebox. fits the iphone and ute keys and stops them flying all over the place.

cheers ryan

deckie
20-12-2011, 05:24 PM
look up things like otter box, pelican, etc Small w/proof boxes are great for that stuff...stick some velcro in a side pocket or the console, and on base of box, attach and done. You can line the boxes with foam or even bubble wrap to stop rattle, vibration etc when carrying more delicate stuff.

finga
20-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Hey Shawn.
I use a zippy lock bag for the phone.
They're water proof. You can hear the phone ring (if that tickles your fancy) and it's easy to get the bloody annoying phone out when needed. You could probably hear and talk through the bag as well.

Next time your up home I'll show you a pocket thingo that has some suction cups holding it onto the side of the tinny.
It works well.
Similar to this....but different.
https://www.whitworths.com.au/main_itemdetail.asp?item=2670&search123=pocket&intAbsolutePage=1

Shawn 66
22-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Hey Shawn.
I use a zippy lock bag for the phone.
They're water proof. You can hear the phone ring (if that tickles your fancy) and it's easy to get the bloody annoying phone out when needed. You could probably hear and talk through the bag as well.

Next time your up home I'll show you a pocket thingo that has some suction cups holding it onto the side of the tinny.
It works well.
Similar to this....but different.
https://www.whitworths.com.au/main_itemdetail.asp?item=2670&search123=pocket&intAbsolutePage=1
That looks like it could be the go Scott .
See you in January , hopefully.
Shawn

finga
22-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Just let me know and the traps will go in :D

Angry
22-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Instead of using the suction cups, (which are next to useless), get some stick on Velcro Bunnings have it in patches 2" x 4" itll stick anything If you dont like where it is, just rip it off & move it !!