PDA

View Full Version : stabi-craft 509

stinky-stabi
12-12-2011, 08:30 PM
just like to inform those interested that stabi craft have come good with their promise's to fix my boat , even though it was out of warranty , (as it only has 300 hundred hours on it,very hard hours, one in which we picked up a semi consicous surfer off kawana beach in10ft breakers, may the 2nd i think it was, he owes his life to stabi as an other boat i wouldnt have risked it )so i say a big thank you to paul adams (owner) for personally ringing to keep me informed over all aspects of the logistics and so forth of this operation, i have had many dealings with many companys and whole heartedly would say that these guys are up with the best(i own caterpillar machines,hastings deerings. and rate service on par with them)
well my to bob's worth ....and just like to say dont put stabi off your list as atleast they have stood behind their product 100%:D

Jarrah Jack
12-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Thats great news then Stinky. That makes two good news posts about businesses looking after customers today. You'll have the boat for xmas now.;D

Can you say what they had to do to fix the boat?

fisho8
13-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Good to hear Stinki great outcome mate.Good to see they are willing to go the extra mile for their customers.

stinky-stabi
15-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Thats great news then Stinky. That makes two good news posts about businesses looking after customers today. You'll have the boat for xmas now.;D

Can you say what they had to do to fix the boat?

They have had to take motor off and pull the whole floor out and replace the longtudil beams down the centre of boat, tough as the hulk now

Spaniard_King
15-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Excellent news, good to see them stand behind their product

Boat Hog
15-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Good to hear about a positive outcome. Enjoy your new Stabi-on-Steroids!

Cheers,

Jarrah Jack
15-12-2011, 07:02 PM
tough as the hulk now

Does that mean that you can go even harder........if thats possible.:)

stinky-stabi
16-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Does that mean that you can go even harder........if thats possible.:)

I think your on to me ... Lolololol....

terryc
16-12-2011, 09:27 AM
very encouraging result congratulations

stinky-stabi
17-12-2011, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=terryc;1336067]very encouraging result congratulations[/Q

pick her up monday arvy.......

jason p
17-12-2011, 01:46 PM
good to see the came through for you mate, its been a long wait but in the end worth while.

jp

stinky-stabi
17-12-2011, 08:24 PM
good to see the came through for you mate, its been a long wait but in the end worth while.

jp

G'day jp it was a bit of a wait but I did gin them around for nearly 8 weeks so put in the prospectives of that and coming 3000ks to do a job ! I take my hat off to them, was having a few drinks with a couple of pro crabber's today and all were impressed with stabi's back up !! I too take my hat off to them!! Hopefully I will have a new 2050 in the next 18 months to go behind the new BT 50.... I'm totally Stabified pmsl

Skusto
22-12-2011, 06:28 AM
They have had to take motor off and pull the whole floor out and replace the longtudil beams down the centre of boat, tough as the hulk now

sounds the goods now

stinky-stabi
22-12-2011, 05:49 PM
sounds the goods now

Definetly looks and feels a lot firmer under foot as well as lookn like a new boat lol