PDA

View Full Version : Bow Roller Stopper????

copie
08-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi all I want to buy a new bow roller or bow stopper you know the one at the winch post. I can locate the one I want on ebay its 4 inches a transperent yellow colour and has end caps or ears on each side, the roller is about $19.43us but postage is $44.00. can enyone tell me if there available in brisbane or australia.

Mark.

Scott79
08-12-2011, 08:37 PM
I got one recently from EasyTow trailers they have a trailer parts catalogue you can download as a pdf file. Mine is black in colour though, didn't ask about alternate colours.
Can't tell you exactly what it cost either unfortunately, I had got a couple of other things at the same time.
Think it was called a "winch roller and buffer kit" or similar, came with the roller, the end buffers and the bolt/nut/washers.

Scott.

Dicktracey
08-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi all I want to buy a new bow roller or bow stopper you know the one at the winch post. I can locate the one I want on ebay its 4 inches a transperent yellow colour and has end caps or ears on each side, the roller is about $19.43us but postage is $44.00. can enyone tell me if there available in brisbane or australia.

Mark.
Bias boating have them for about $10 :)