PDA

View Full Version : Yatala Outboard Wreckers

Glenndarryl
23-11-2011, 04:10 PM
G`day,

I thought I would post up my Experience with Yatala outboard wreckers today. They are Bloody awesome, They have got every part, Goodish prices. I bought a Right hand Motor bracket and the one they sold me was a USA Model whereas I had a Jap model. The clamp screw wouldn`t fit into the one they sold me. I rung them up and they said to come back and we will replace it. So, Off I go down there and they had a look at it. They took about 20 mins, They wen`t down to a local shop with a tap and they fixed it for $150. They gave it to me for free and it all worked. The part only costed $60. Great bloody service, Highly reccomended to everyone out there.

Shipload of parts and outboards/boats down there aswell. Check em out.

wirlybird
23-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Yep the lads know thier stuff down there. I wish they did inboards as well

shy guys
23-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Allways talk to Gary down there he is a top bloke who knows his stuff when it comes to outboards

Glenndarryl
23-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Yep, Jeff did a cracker of a job aswell. Always going down there for me stuff. Cya ebay

dreemon
23-11-2011, 06:23 PM
they're super easy to deal with, good prices and good gear, thumbs up to em

AnthonyL
23-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Been there before too and very happy with the service they did.... I wish I could take my new motor there to be serviced but can only go through dealer to keep warranty.

tigermullet
24-11-2011, 07:02 AM
I like them too. One of the few places I've had a pleasant shopping experience.