PDA

View Full Version : Aluminium boat repair Bundaberg

Rhyno
23-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Hey guys,

I have just picked up an old Stessl and the hull looks a bit battered, does anyone know the best place in Bundy to get it checked over and any possible leaks welded up?

Cheers
Ryan

Giffo65
23-11-2011, 07:29 PM
There is a bloke across the road from Bauers Butchers in Princess street (has cow on the roof ) over East Bundy.Can't think of his name at the moment,but have heard good reports.Also if you need a outboard mechanic,try Butlers marine just around the corner,good experienced mechanic and honest.

Rhyno
23-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Thank Giffo i will check them out.

Yeah boat came with a 2001 mercury lightning XR 40 HP seems to run very well (Starts first or second pull from cold) but would like it serviced for piece of mine, I've been without a boat for about 10 years and I'm very keen to get back into fishing and boating want to make sure all is good order first.

Cheers,
Ryan

swift
24-11-2011, 06:17 AM
Hey Rhyno,

The name of the guy on princess st is Russell Dick and his business name is RMD Fabrications. He is very good at modifying boats (had approx 13 years working at SeaJay Boats) or any sort of fabrication for that matter. Give him a go. I rekon you wont be disappointed.

Rhyno
24-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Thanks Swift.