PDA

View Full Version : 2003 150ph Johnson oceanpro spark problems

sharkcat 23
17-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Started the motor up yesterday on my Yaltacraft, first time in about 4 weeks to give it a run before going out on the weekend and it sounded and ran rough, did a bit of checking around I found that one side of the motor (3 cyl) didn't have any spark to the leads, all the sparkplugs were replaced 4 weeks ago, all checked and work fine.
Does anyone have any suggestions or know of a good mobile Johnson mechanic in the Gold coast area they would recommend to have a look at it.

ozscott
17-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Started the motor up yesterday on my Yaltacraft, first time in about 4 weeks to give it a run before going out on the weekend and it sounded and ran rough, did a bit of checking around I found that one side of the motor (3 cyl) didn't have any spark to the leads, all the sparkplugs were replaced 4 weeks ago, all checked and work fine.
Does anyone have any suggestions or know of a good mobile Johnson mechanic in the Gold coast area they would recommend to have a look at it.
Mate why don't you ring Garry - Spaniard King. He is very well thought of on here. Cheers

BM
17-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Power pack is the most likely suspect. Part no. 584985