PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

maztez
24-10-2011, 02:38 PM
I have just been to collect 2 seats for a mate out west and on arrival was informed that they wern't ready to collect as there was a slight line in the vinyl covering and they were reupholstering the offending seat .
As I had a prior lunch engagment to attend , the owner,Kellie from Rae-line Qld didn't hesitate in saying not to worry I will bring them to you when they are finished ..
Now in this day and age and on the Goldie , I find this enlightening customer service excellent.. rest assured any future car or boat upholstery work needed they will get my business for sure ..

garman1
24-10-2011, 05:30 PM
wow that's good to see, the best form of advertising is word of mouth. We hear so much about bad service, so it's good to see some feedback for a change

Matty76
24-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks for picking them up for me Terry and also yes can't thank Kellie and Rae-Line enough as originally bought seats that she had for sale at a reduced price due to a cancellation and that were Grey and White but she was happy to make me a set in the colour I wanted. So yes can't thank Rae-Line enough.

maztez
24-10-2011, 07:34 PM
My pleasure Matty ..it's great when you deal with good people

copie
24-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Nice post there maztez must say we all hear and read about the bad stuff but not enough about the good. Well done.

Mark

Hell Boy
26-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Also had great service from Kellie,

I got them to make changes to their standard higher end chair, and this wasn't a problem for them. they even fitted them for me when i went to pick them up.

Good to see them getting praise.