PDA

View Full Version : GC yak seshII

carnster
14-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Just to prove it was no fluke i paddled out again this morn for an hour with 3 pillies. 3 quick hook ups later i had landed only 1 snap 55cm and lost 2; wishing i had more pillies i threw the slug for some bonito, trev, tailor and some more xos slimeys, before paddling back in. As usual a few whales came past within about 10m to say hello. I think one wanted to mate with my ski. Still very little pelagic activity despite all the bait.

robvee
14-10-2011, 01:20 PM
you da man ... nice snapper mate !!
Palmie??
I'm trying to negotiate a quick reef sesh before my kid-sitting duties at 10am tomorrow (and hopefully before the big storm arrives)
But also don't know if there's enough water to get out Currumbin 2hrs after low in the morning??? (no worries coming back in on high tide 9:30)
Will go take a walk across the bar this arvo around 5 and make up my mind.
U keen??

ddobson
22-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Carnster thats a full morning and a good snap. I am going to have to give that a crack with yah one day. I will have to check my dads yak to see what it is to see if works. I think it is a 2 seater but no back rest but nice and wide. I might even bring a mate down to come out with you as it does sound like fun. Cheers DD.....

carnster
22-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah Dave let me know. Wait a few weeks for the macks to arrive.