PDA

View Full Version : quick report from the meet and greet sunday 9th

rosco1974
13-10-2011, 10:32 PM
i hitched a ride with marty aboard white rhino last sunday .we met up with bull1 at manly.we left around 5 and headed out to the spb.bar was flat so an easy crossing.we headed up to the livie grounds and ran into justin smith where he pointed out the livie school to us,thanks mate,we got a few then headed to the 33's where i have got a few lately,i ended up with 7 snappery squire and marty had 1 onboard..i got a pearlie and my son kieren got a nice cod..we moved around from here and got 2 flatties for the rest of the day.was a great day out thanks marty and tim for the trip.hope the others will add the info.alot of the info is still in the meet and greet section but hopefully marty and the others will add it here.marty has some vid of the trip.i think i star in most as i can catch a few fish.lol.awsome day out with the ausfish fella's
cheers rosco.
p.s i know justin bagged out andd bull got a few kingies

justinsmith
14-10-2011, 05:16 AM
Nice one Rosco, we will be out there doing it all over again on Sunday - we ended with out limit of 16 Snapper up to around the 4kg Mark... Had to work a bit for them but left them hitting hard about 2pm...