PDA

View Full Version : Identify these trailer rollers (Equiload or shoreland'r I think)

Rob McConnell
03-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi
All but one of these rollers has had it. I like the set up of a plastic insert, one rubber roller, a nylon roller, then another rubber roller and the plastic insert again.

Does anyone know where I can get replacements or suggest an alternative. I could just put in 4 new 8 inch rollers but this system looks more advanced using a combination of nylon and rubber.

Thanks
Rob7211772118

Rob McConnell
03-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Hi All

Its registered as a midwest trailer in Australia.

Thanks
Rob

ryank
04-10-2011, 08:45 PM
hi rob
I would just put new rollers. buy new pins and drill the holes out bigger on your brackets if the pins dont fit. replace rollers with all the same ones red rollers for fibreglass blue for aluminium.

Rob McConnell
05-10-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi Ryank
Thanks for the reply, I have exhausted my efforts to find replacements and I will do as you have suggested. I did not realise the significance of red and blue. You learn something new every day.

Thanks
Rob

Cresta57
05-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi Ryank
Thanks for the reply, I have exhausted my efforts to find replacements and I will do as you have suggested. I did not realise the significance of red and blue. You learn something new every day.

Thanks
Rob

I had exactly the same problem last week with identical rollers. I ended up buying rollers from Bias Boating as they were the closest I could find. My trailer was a 2003 Belco. My boat now has more sideways movement than previously, not entirely happy with the results but just couldn't source that shaped roller from anywhere.