PDA

View Full Version : Charter recommendation Port Phillip Bay

74fpv01
30-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi all, we are thinking about heading to melb before baby comes along (due march) for a "last treat" anyone got good recommendation for a
Decent charter operator. Plus
What could expect to be on the chew towards the end of October ?

Thanks jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarrah Jack
30-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Snapper Snapper Snapper and then more Snapper. Give Gawaine Blake a ring on 0411 103367. He charters out of Westernport mostly and would be well worth the hour drive. If you want closer he'll put you on the right track.

PeterGar
01-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Is there anything closer to Melb CBD?

I spoke with Gawaine. Sounds like he is on the money (or snapper)! But I am needing to take clients from CBD out so looking for something a little closer.

Does anyone know someone closer?

PeterGar

Jarrah Jack
01-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Is there anything closer to Melb CBD?

I spoke with Gawaine. Sounds like he is on the money (or snapper)! But I am needing to take clients from CBD out so looking for something a little closer.

Does anyone know someone closer?

PeterGar

Try Matt Hunt, Rex's boy. I think he does Port Phillip and knows his stuff. Google will find him. Gawaine would recommend someone as well if you explained the situation.

LEEROB
02-10-2011, 11:08 AM
G/day PeterGar.
As Jarrah Jack suggests give Mathew Hunt a go, he goes out from Patterson river at Carrum.
I know of guys that have used his service many times & rave about their catch, Mathews setup,knowledge & service.
There are also charters that go out from Sandringham,Brighton & i think Port Melbourne (Yarra river),but i would strongly suggest Mathew Hunt, he may even be able to pick you up somewhere closer to CBD.
Regards Rob.
Sorry PeterGar,had a bit of the liquid amber on the weekend(wife says TOO MUCH),
Congrats & Goodluck was ment for someone else.:-[

PeterGar
02-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks gents

I will give Matt a call tomorrow.

Cheers
PeterGar

PS I am not sure I am pregnant. Was that an autocorrect issue or have you seen some test results that I have't?

theoldlegend
03-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Thanks gents

I will give Matt a call tomorrow.

Cheers
PeterGar

PS I am not sure I am pregnant. Was that an autocorrect issue or have you seen some test results that I have't?

Mate, get one of those test strips from the chemist. Pee on it and you'll soon know.

TOL

PeterGar
03-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Phew - Test strip came back negative.

LOL

Pete