PDA

View Full Version : Advice on charter boats

snapazapa
27-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Gidday fellas,I am coming over to Brisbane for xmas,staying up at Kallangur with family but I would like to get out on a charter boat around theCaloundra/mooloolaba (sorry bout the spelling!) area,just wanting some advice on which are some good charter operators around that area,could also get up to noosa area aswell,been in touch with one who told me i would have to start booking round november,might do a couple,I am use to snapa fishing here in NZ and kingis too but you guys have many more species to go after,deep water preferred but will most likely hire a dingboat just to try some river fishing too,cheers for any advice.

charlie09
27-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Mate as far as I'm concerned you cant go past SQCS, "smithy" is a member on here. Great operator and an all round good bloke too.

Cheers
Vince

lethal098
28-09-2011, 07:34 AM
yeah definately Smithy for the sunny coast, heres his website http://www.sqcs.com.au/

Cheers Lee

Captain Incredible
01-10-2011, 10:52 PM
If you want to fish from Scarborough, just across the highway from Kallangur, call Keith at INCREDIBLE CHARTERS. 3203 8188 or email: keith@incrediblecharters.com.au I know the bloke personally & would recommend him highly.

snapazapa
02-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks guys for the tips,will follow them up