PDA

View Full Version : Thoughtful Boaty

Daisy Burnett
25-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Yesterday morning at 4am I put in at the new ramp in Townsville. Being dark and there being a destinct lack of lighting down there, I didn't notice one of the rear rollers on my trailer come adrift. When I returned some 9 hours later I went to the trailer and found a roller sitting on my whinch post. Apparently some thoughtful soul found it laying around and took time out of is mornings fishing to locate the trailer with the missing roller and put it where I could find it. Being a back roller it would have been a big problem for me without this guy/girl taking the time to do the right thing. So just in case that he/she may be an Ausfisher, Thanks I really appreciate your efforts. Sets a good example for others.

Thanks
Daisy

charlie09
25-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Good to hear that there are still some thoughtful and considerate people out there.

Cheers

stue2
25-09-2011, 08:47 AM
There are some good people around. My wife dropped her watch one day and a chap picked it up, wrote down the rego of the vehicle and eventually tracked us down. Wanted nothing for his efforts

Gon Fishun
25-09-2011, 11:06 AM
A genuine thank you is worth more than a pocket full of dollars.;)

Angla
25-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Also good to see a report done on a good deed.
Generally people are quicker to condemn than to praise.

Thanks both to you and the good samaritan

Cheers
Chris

Dignity
25-09-2011, 05:50 PM
I think the majority of people are good hearted, it is only a few that cause grief. Daisy, I am glad you had a brush with the majority, it does make you feel good and proud oy your fellow fishers.