PDA

View Full Version : HELP! All aus fisho's please vote in this poll!

poddy mullet
16-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Guys,
Dubbo is very close to getting it's weir a fishway, but we are getting some tuff opposition and objection to the project from a few people. Can you please click on the link and vote yes for this fish way and Carp Trap so that 135 kilometres of river will be re opened and the cod and yellowbelly can breed as they like! Many thanks, Matt Hansen (see link below for fishway)

http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/news/local/news/general/council-in-a-flap-over-3m-fishway/2259284.aspx?storypage=2

wamjam
16-08-2011, 09:05 PM
I hope you get something sorted with the fish way. I can understand why non fishos would kick up a stink if the fish way takes place over other issues that affect a majority of rate payers.
I know the cod in the Gwydir river below Copeton dam get it tough, every breeding time the water is reliesed from the bottom of the dam and the water temp is bloody cold.

I voted yes...;)

Scott

Bear001
17-08-2011, 07:48 AM
me too............

Lovey80
17-08-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm sorry I had to vote no. Peoples rates are already exorbitantly far to high for millions to be spent out of that purse. I think the fishway should be built or an alternative solution be found but out of state or federal funding.

Leedso
19-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Votes YES....good luck and I hope it gets legs