PDA

View Full Version : Evolution 552 Platinum -Sold!

iKasyd
26-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Everyone, been a long time lurker here gathering info and learning heaps, today I finally found the courage to post :).
After 4 years scouring through what seemed like every fishing boat available to man;D I finally took the plunge and settled on a heavily optioned Evolution 552 Platinum.

Overall for me it just ticked more boxes than all the other boats by a good margin.
The fit and finish was outstanding and it was the best bang for buck boat when the dollars fell.

Just wanted to thank all for their posts, the info here is invaluable and offers some confidence to boat buyers who are looking investing large sums of money in watercraft.

Now the countdown start for the delivery date ! :-*

Thanks to all
Kas

fisho8
27-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Good to see you found the right boat mate I was reading about them in the latest trailer boat Mag and they do look the goods. It is a big decision buying a new boat or upgrading for that matter. I looked around for about 3 months before I made the decision as to what I wanted when I upgraded. Getting things right the first time makes all the differance as they are a big investment.Happy Boating mate.:)

STUIE63
27-07-2011, 09:03 AM
congrats on the new boat and welcome to the site . try not to take another 4 years to do another post;):D:D

iKasyd
27-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Many thanks for the welcome, your not wrong about a boat purchase being a big investment, however having said that I'm really glad i picked the boat i did, it sort of helps numb the pain of the cost a little more ;D.

I also read the trailerboat review a few months back and it was a comforting read,, nice to know that someone with a bit more experience than me also thinks highly of it, it also made it as a trailer boat mag finalist for boat of the year.. again nice to know that it ca mix it with the big names it was up against.

Look forward to sharing my fish adventures here shortly :)