PDA

View Full Version : Sea Hunt Boats

fishfnq
26-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi, anyone have actual experience in these boats ? In particular the 207 CC, but interested in other models anyway. Are they built well ? How do they ride etc. ? Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Work_Bench
26-07-2011, 09:14 AM
One of the best selling boats in the States so they must be doing something right , a mate of mine is bringing in a 25 he has shown me the pics absolutely flawless finish. You can find heaps of info and feed back on them here www.thehulltruth.com (http://www.thehulltruth.com)

Rob

Moffy
26-07-2011, 05:54 PM
You might see one getting around Cairns - Director at my work recently imported a 207 with 150 yammie 4 stroke. He's just waiting for some calm weather to take her out.

He's getting a bow sprit added to the front as that's one key thing that the Sea Hunt boats don't have.

Have been inside it and it seemed fairly well laid out - not a huge amount of room behind the console seat (due to the rod rack on the back of the seat that sticks out a bit - without it there be an extra 30cm of space) but its still adequate to fish comfortably at the back. There's not a lot of room in the "fish boxes" for big macks or the like (would fit them trunked no worries in the starboard one) - but would fit a decent feed of trout or a few reds in each of the two up the front - plenty of storage in the console so you can keep the "fish boxes" as fish boxes - and obviously still room under the console seat for another esky. Good sized live bait tank down the back as well.

Looks to me like a nice boat to fish out of. Not huge high sides at the back - but still high enough that you'd feel safe.

Moffy.