PDA

View Full Version : Evans Head Bar picture

Lancair
26-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Taken today on the calmest day in months. There were understandably lots of boats out today from Evans and Ballina.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/Biggles70/evansbar.jpg

ranga7
26-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Great shot looks unreal. Crossing her today was a walk in the park, but that won't last long looking at the forcast for later in the week. You got a plane or something mate.

Back In Black
26-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi Lancair,
Nice picture. Good to see you are putting your piloting skills to good use. Next time you are up Noosa way, send me a PM & we'll go fishing outside.
Tony

stonecold
26-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Great pic mate...been a long time since Ive seen it that still....howd you go today ranga. Did anyone at evans managed some reasonable fish

finga
27-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Great picture matey. Well done.
Just goes to show just how much sand there is in the mouth of the river.

One thing I cannot really work out. Out the front of the clubhouse it looks like the tide is out a fair way but in Shark Bay it seems the tide is up a fair way.
Has the sand in Shark Bay been washed out?

Lancair
27-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Great shot looks unreal. Crossing her today was a walk in the park, but that won't last long looking at the forcast for later in the week. You got a plane or something mate.

Umm . . . theres that old joke "How do you know if there's a pilot at a party?, Dont worry, he''ll tell you !"

Yeah mate I fly the skydive plane for GoSkydive in Ballina, I was the slower/smaller/noisiest plane of two dropping skydivers at Evans Head this past weekend.

Lancair