PDA

View Full Version : AUSFISH members fished WIDE CALOUNDRA on Monday

Captain Incredible
07-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Murray, Brett, Steve & Steve's son Matthew had a good day at Wide Cal yesterday. Combination of perfect weather, good fishing & great company I reckon. Pearlies chewed hard with a few other species including a 12-14 kg Amberjack thrown in for good measure.

We spent a fair bit of the day looking at how to drive the sounder hard and what to look for as well as a cook's tour of the 58m, 64m, 72m & 95 metre ledges. Caught fish at them all with 64m & 95m working best yesterday.

Thanks for your company lads.

Cheers,

Keith

sporty1
07-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Hey Keith

you must have a direct line to the weather gods, I can't remeber a better day weather wise on the water. Hardly a ripple in fact and not enough even to rock the boat.
Any guys who are interested in a fact finding tour with some fish thrown in should look at contacting Keith. The company was great and the fishing tuition on areas and sounder operation was excellent. It was a personal highlight seeing a young fella from a tough background catch a 15kg ambo it made his day and I bet he is still smiling today even though his arms are now a little longer.
Thanks again Keith, Craig and all the guys for a great day

Murray

wags on the water
07-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks for your report Keith. We heard you on the radio over the weekend. Glad you did well.

Cheers,
Wags

fishfeeder
07-06-2011, 02:08 PM
What a Great day out with Plenty of laughs, bad jokes were coming thick and fast during the day as were the fish over the side. Never been on a charter with such a relaxed atmosphere. Well done Keith and Deckie for working hard all day to put us on fish and show us New guys to that area what to look for on the sounder and all the tips during the day.

Thanks again Murray for setting up the day and will talk to you in the near future about having a day on the water hopefully in the WC area..

Would recommend Incredible Charters to others who are after a relaxed day out fishing.

Cheers
Brett

Bazzawookooka
08-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Lads,

Mathew and I also had a great day out - even if I could hardly stand upright at the end of it all.

Keith was indeed an amicable skipper and Craig the deckie oh so patient with us deep-sea newbies.

I'll add my thanks to Murray for organising a great day on the water - one we won't soon forget.

Hope to see you guys again somewhere.

Best regards,

Steve