PDA

View Full Version : Another Spanish

MEG-A-BITE
06-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Took my two lads for a quick fish on sat morning, weather was pretty good and they just love going out on the boat. Went to a bait spot to get some bait. Got a tank full of yakkers, whilsts getting bait I saw a few bigger fish showing up on the finder so put out live bait and it was not long before my 4 year old was on to a good fish. With some help from his brother he landed this very nice Spaniard. That was the highlight of the morning; nothing else seemed to matter as he was so proud of his fish. Caught some other small reefies but nothing to get too excited about. Had a great morning with my lads.

JJT
06-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Good stuff mate where abouts were you? Goldy?
Regards jason

Benno1
06-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Atta boy show Dad hows it done!!! :P...great picture Mega...cheers for the report :D

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

MEG-A-BITE
06-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Good stuff mate where abouts were you? Goldy?
Regards jason

Sunshine,Mooloolaba

johnverano
06-06-2011, 10:34 PM
mate we cant wait to see you and the family ,
its been so long .
Mate the little fella has grown soo much.
we done boys.
Im off to coffs for the Dave irvine this w/end.
Talk soon

Midnight
06-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Awesome Wayne, congrats to your young fella mate. A nice light tackle Marlin or Sailfish for him next :)

Good onya for getting them out there.

Cheers

sleepygreg
07-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Well done Wayne. Will give you a ring soon. Have a bit of free time midweek at the moment. Great to see the young blokes getting in to it.

Cheers
Greg

PS..have moved house and have a bit more flexibility now.

TREVELLY
07-06-2011, 07:10 AM
My 6yo boy recons fishing is boring - gee if he caught one like your little fella did I recon he would be converted.

Well done dad - the little guy will remember that for the rest of his life.

PS Like the boat sticker in the pic background.

MEG-A-BITE
07-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Yep my little man is my fishing buddy, he just loves going out with me,and he keeps reminding me that his fish is the biggest.