PDA

View Full Version : Not really worthy of a report..

frankgrimes
05-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Managed to get a few hours away from the kids this morn(i.e. rare leave pass!), even with bad flu I was going to head out...managed to scratch up a few livies(took me an hour!), and headed to 32meter mark...first 3 drifts yakkas smashed...got these 2(Third was lucky enough to crunch the yakka in half and miss both hooks!)...snap went ~60...christened new reel(talica 10 II - my tyrnos's will be gathering dust from now on...talica is bloody awesome!)

Side note - The Seaway was a nightmare...procession of boats, and soooo many without lights...it is only a matter of time before there is a serious incident here.

Mick

*Edit* - Cant add pics...manage attachments button is not working...Ill add inline..

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g405/frankgrimes69/fishing/IMG_0857Medium.jpg

rosco1974
05-06-2011, 05:53 PM
still a nice snapp mate and am sure u would get a nice feed of it well done.

JJT
05-06-2011, 08:03 PM
mate nice one the snaps we got today were hitting the yakkas as well but we found heaps of bait.how did you attach your picture i am trying to and struggling.regards jason

frankgrimes
06-06-2011, 05:54 AM
mate nice one the snaps we got today were hitting the yakkas as well but we found heaps of bait.how did you attach your picture i am trying to and struggling.regards jason

Hey JJT - Couldnt attach the pic(The "manage attachments" button wasnt working), so I uploaded it to photobucket.com then just pasted the url for the pic in my post.

Mick

timddo
06-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Mick, If you copied the IMG shortcut , you can load the picture straight to Ausfish.

I do that now as resizing it is too difficult for me.