PDA

View Full Version : HI All

fisho8
24-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Hi guys I just thought I would introduce myself as I am new to this forum My name is Michael and I live in Woody Point Redcliffe My current boat is a 2008 Whittley Clearwater 1750. I usually launch down at the ramp near the moreton bay boat club at scarbrough and fish out around scrabrough reef and surrounding areas. Here are a few pics of my rig.

Kero
25-05-2011, 06:46 AM
well after 30 odd people have viewed this and not replied, I'll say hello and welcome. Nice looking boat too.

Maybe the lack of response is due to this being in the wrong section (there's a New Members section), but as a new member I'm sure all will be quickly forgiven.

Looking forward to some good reports from your area as I live nearby.

lethal098
25-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Welcome good to have you on board, Plenty to be found on the site, SOme helpful, some not so helpful. ENJOY

Cheers Lee

Richo1
25-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi Fisho,

Welcome to the site you get lots of hints, tips and advice on here. Apart from the weather sites it is the only one on the net I keep going back to, can't help but have a look at - bit addicted actually. Nice boat!
Regards,
Richo

fisho8
25-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys Yeah I only just noticed the new members section after I put this thread up I am sure a mod will move it as soon as they see it. My apoligies.

scottishguy
25-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Welcome Fisho8... that's a nice looking rig you've got there. Look forward to your reports.

MyWay
25-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the forum fisho8
nice looking boat

OPTI
25-05-2011, 05:58 PM
anyone with an opti is allways welcome ,nice rig mate;D

Dignity
25-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi fisho, welcome to the site, plenty of help when needed and of course some reciprocation is appreciated. I wouldn't worry about the Mod's though they are a great bunch. You do have a nice rig, hope it serves you well.

"New Members' section ??? I had better have a look in there myself as I only look at a few of the areas and automatiaclly go there.

OK, found it but it doesn't show on the drop down menu under Fishing Forum, at least on my PC. Is this an oversight or is my PC having heart murmurs.

Bazzawookooka
25-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I'll add my welcome to the mix as well.

"Nice rig" was my immediate thought as well - and I see you've found that spot where we sometimes head just to unwind and take in the beauty of the island.

If I see you out and about I'll be sure to say g'day.

Cheers,

Steve

Benno1
25-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Nice looking tub Fisho...bet you catch a decent feed or 2 in that!!!...looking forward too seeing a post from you mate.
Welcome too Ausfish...good bunch of ppl on this site...you got a question...someone will have an answer or 2 for you :P

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

Fishbait
25-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome aboard. You'll enjoy the site with some good info and you'll always get an answer to a question or query you may have on fishing or your boat. Look forward to your fishing reports soon hopefully with some big fish! Cheers, Darren.

captain rednut
25-05-2011, 07:45 PM
hi michael, welcome to the site mate and nice rig mate, i work down your way ill keep an eye out for you.
cheers jim

Stik-ugly
25-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Welcome, i hope you find the forums helpful and informative

Captain Incredible
25-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Gidday Michael,

If it wasn't for the Green Zones down your way you wouldn't have to fish the Scarborough Reef. There used to be plenty of fish on the South Reef before they were consigned to rot of old age.

But that's not your fault. Welcome aboard!
Cheers,

Keith

fisho8
31-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys I will get involved in whatever I can when I am on here. I have just sold this boat on sunday as I am upgrading to the 2100 Clearwater Walkaround I will post some pics of that one up when I get it I am still in negociations with the price. I am wanting to go out further and this rig would not have taken me where I want to go once again thanks for the welcome guys.