PDA

View Full Version : Jet ski fishers meet and greet

eyeskeenas
17-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi all,
this saturday will be the first of many trips Jet ski fishing brisbane will be having, we are leaving from Spinaker sound Marina sandstone point (just before bribie bridge) at round 9:30am. all are invited wether you are set up or not. i will try and have a few racks available to try out if anyone is keen but would like to have a go first. just need to know what ski you have so we can cater for you.
if you have any questions flick me a message or call me on 0413 754 584 or just rock up on the day is cool too.

cheers Nathan

Mr__Bean
18-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Hmmm,

Not many takers here, I am a jet skier but not a jet ski fisherman.

Crickey it is hard enough for me to turn around and pee let alone fish on one.

I am wondering though, if you do get a group of jet skiers together for an outing, can you advise where it will be?

I am sure there will be a number of boaties that would love to come flying past you throwing up a wake spray etc as you try to enjoy the serenity.

;D ;D ;D

- Darren

eyeskeenas
18-05-2011, 06:08 PM
yeah Darren, after reading a few posts about Jetskis it my have been the wrong forum to post on. :) :) :)

none the less, also being a fellow boater and kayak fisherman i have heard the rumour about how much of a nuisance jetski's are. :) :) :)
so by all means if there are some frustrated boaters out there that feel the need to take out some frustration on us. go right ahead :) im gunna be wet and cold anyway :) i wont mind a bit. Just do it with a smile :)

in our group there is 36 from brisbane. just thought i would branch out a little and ask around a few other places.
if anyone is unsure, go onto youtube and search jetski fishing. you can see its becoming quite a sport. if nothing else you will get a good laugh.
cheers Nathan