PDA

View Full Version : Crew for Boyne Tannum hook up

Streaker
27-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi fellow fishers
I'm looking for interested people to join us during the hook up. There are 2 seats available-1 is on a 6.5 mtr AMM and 1 person on a 6.8 mtr Haines patriot.
we leave brisbane on the 6th of June and return on the 14th. I am currenly arranging accommodation.
Preferrably you must be able to fish, enjoy a cold ale or scotch and be part of a team. I have fished with numerous members in my own boat STREAKER so many would be aware of the type of people required.
Tight lines
Wayne

Mr Squiggles
27-04-2011, 03:56 PM
G'Day Wayne
I've got a thread a few days before you about this comp but have had no replies. Have you been to Tannum before? All I need to know is if a 18'6 1/2 cab is suitable for the area, if 1 x 6kg & 1 x 12kg outfits are OK & whether you can take refreshments or are they on site only?
Will keep an eye out for you if we get there. They're still having trouble with internet payment. Something to do with the bank-how unusual-so I've downloaded the form & posted a cheque off.
Good Luck
Steve

Streaker
27-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi Steve
this about my eight year. your boat would be suitable in normal conditions, depending on the condition of your boat and capabilities of your crew. As far as your tackle is concerned it depends on your target fish and where you are going.
Refreshments- if your talking about attending the weight-ins at Boyne, their is drinks and food provided for sale on site, I personally don,t enjoy the food.
My avatar is the result of some of the catches that we have recorded over the years.
regards Wayne

Mr Squiggles
27-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks Wayne
There's only one way to learn I suppose & it's probably the best way. Will keep in touch with you.
Steve

skipalong
28-04-2011, 07:28 PM
I may even see you there wayne !

justin

Streaker
29-04-2011, 05:39 AM
look forward to it Justin

Hagar
29-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi Wayne

PM sent.

Cheers

Chris

Brejen
29-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Gidday Chris how you been mate. You thinking of heading up this year? We will
be up there again.

Brett

Hagar
30-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Hi Brett

Good to hear from you mate. Saw the report from last week - nice to get a few eh. Not much fishing for me last year or so due to business demands. Have put up my hand to go with Wayne's team if they still need more numbers. Would probably need a bigger boat like that nice one in your avatar to fish up there so mine won't be going any time soon. Sorry to hijack your thread Wayne . Gets a bump up again anyway.

Chris

Sheik
04-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Hey Wayne PM sent
regards Jim

Streaker
06-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi all
the positions have been filled, thanks for the enquiries.
Wayne