PDA

View Full Version : Cod

woolybugger
05-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi all,

I have 3 days off soon and have been planning to go and try Cod fishing for ages but the old Barra keep drawing me North. I am committing myself this time and want to go fishing for Cod and am asking for advice and info on locations etc.

I live in Brissy and willing to drive 4-5 hrs. I have a boat so no problems there. I have always thought of going to Pindari or local Dams.

Any advise please.

Andrew M
06-04-2011, 08:47 AM
G,day Woolybugger, mate it would be hard to go past Pindari, beautiful dam & plenty of river to fish around that area. Also Glen Lyon dam would be a good option as it is a bit closer & has better camping facilities.
Hope the trip goes well & you get onto some greenfish, look foward to the report.

Cheers Andrew

Barry Ehsman
06-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Mate Copeton atm is a bit hot & cold (mainly cold) but i have heard of a couple of metery's caught a couple of weeks ago....Good camping facility's,,,,if you put in the hard work you never know there are plenty of fish out there.....
Pindari is pretty slow as well but there was a 1013 caught out there last week so you never know.. Good luck...

Cheers Baz

wamjam
07-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Tough call mate, when are you planning on going ?.

Scott