PDA

View Full Version : Lake Jindabyne pics (March)

far kin Finn
22-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Back from another trip, crappy weather but awsome fishing. Caught over 20 fish, all keepers with the biggest being a brown trout 2kg 67cm and then a rainbow 1.8kg 50cm. All other fish were around the kilo mark exept 2 small but legal browns. All fish were caught deep trolling, barr 5, that were caught on Gulp. Looking forward too the Easter trip. I hope they're still on the bite!

far kin Finn
22-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Back from another trip, crappy weather but awsome fishing. Caught over 20 fish, all keepers with the biggest being a brown trout 2kg 67cm and then a rainbow 1.8kg 50cm. All other fish were around the kilo mark exept 2 small but legal browns. All fish were caught deep trolling, barr 5, that were caught on Gulp. Looking forward too the Easter trip. I hope they're still on the bite!
Photo's are too big. I am working on it.

Si
22-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Photo's are too big. I am working on it.

nice, look forward to seeing some trout on here for a change.

if you are stil having trouble with photos - what i do is go to the photo files. hover mouse over one and right click mouse/ go to 'Open with' and then select 'Paint'. once 'paint' has opened go to stretch/skew and then put 30% in vertical and horizontal sizes. save and the size (kb) of the photo file should have reduced. then you can attach to ausfish via 'manage attachments' button when you start a thread.