PDA

View Full Version : 100 000 Members wont be long

nofrills
09-03-2011, 11:42 PM
I remember when it was 10 000 and i thought that was huge :o .
probably a lot a lot of non active ones in that count.And some are fishin with the big fella upstairs,and old touchy god bless him.

But if you add it all up including the guests its massive.

So i wonder when it will be and if they will get a gold plated Ausfish hat .;D

cheers scotty

Angla
09-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Don't forget to add the Greenies that joined just to heckle us with their opinions on how the fish feel pain and should be all protected.

Cheers
Chris

bennykenny
10-03-2011, 07:20 AM
WOW... dont start this thread again, cant wait for Sid's response.:-X:-X:-X

bennykenny
10-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Most users ever on-line at once was 987, 07-05-2008 at 07:16 PM
i also see this, almost 3 years ago, what was happening on this night to have so many people online?????

HeadBanger
10-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Lucky_Phill explained that somewhere in another thread.. I think they were trying to crack the 1000 mark? Hopefully he'll comment in this one and explain it again.

Thanks,
Kaidon

Lucky_Phill
10-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes, thanks.

That " all time record " was set up. That is, I just put up a post to see if we could get 1,000 users online at once. Nearly got there. :-?

100,000 registered members is HUGE, make no mistake.

IF you check the stats at the bottom of the main chat page you will find more ' guests ' than members online.

Thousands of people come in here just look, research, view pics, reports drool at reefmasters and Spot82's reds...8-)

Seriously, it has been an amazing ride since the inception in 1994. Many changes and upgrades, always hard to keep up.

Yes, a few of the Ausfish family have passed onto fishing heaven, but many many more remain to progress the family feeling here, despite a few " biffos " as I like to call them. Wouldn't be the same without a difference of opinion ? would it ??? ;D ::)

Cheers Phill

Gazza
10-03-2011, 07:22 PM
hey Pill :P ...biffo 2001 here ;D
"nearly" up to Platinum status :D , and only had the pleasure of meeting Touchy once at the bribie ramp :'(

NAGG
10-03-2011, 08:33 PM
This is still the best fishing web site going ....... there is information , passion & the odd stoush - which always keeps it interesting 8-)

Keep it going

Chris

wayno60
10-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Yes its great to have that sort of numbers on a forum and yes probable the best in oz, but, and its only a minor but, we would be lucky to have 500 really active members...No biggy just a passing observation.

Tangles
10-03-2011, 09:32 PM
i reckon quite a few only would look at certain boards and post there, sure there are a few who only look at fresh or salt etc,, so it might seem that way, would be quite a surprising number who only post on one board imo

mike

Defore
11-03-2011, 08:25 AM
Yes, thanks.

Yes, a few of the Ausfish family have passed onto fishing heaven, but many many more remain to progress the family feeling here, despite a few " biffos " as I like to call them. Wouldn't be the same without a difference of opinion ? would it ??? ;D ::)

Cheers Phill

I have yet to see a family that doesn't fight, maybe the Cunninghams from Happy Days. ;D

Ian

Mad-One
16-03-2011, 05:05 AM
I have yet to see a family that doesn't fight, maybe the Cunninghams from Happy Days. ;D

Ian

You Forgot the Waltons;D;D::)

PinHead
16-03-2011, 07:58 PM
hey Pill :P ...biffo 2001 here ;D
"nearly" up to Platinum status :D , and only had the pleasure of meeting Touchy once at the bribie ramp :'(

a legend of Ausfish and fishing,,one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet.