PDA

View Full Version : Friday Spotties

Good_as_Gold
06-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Crossed the pin bar about 8 with my spread out went straight through the middle with zero swell. I was working two rapala magnums and two halco tremblers.
Did a few passes over some mack tuna with no luck. I had planned on anchoring up at one of my marks and floating pillys out for some macks. But noticed some birds out a little wider so headed out to them My first hook up was solid Picked the rod up and off it went pealing line off for quite a while so put some more heat on and slowly turned him But he had another couple of real good runs then leader broke wish I had somthing heavier on it was 40 pound single strand.
Next half hour landed two spotties on the magnums but nothing on the halcos swaped them for slugs and landed two more . At one stage I had one fish on I was having a good spew and one of the other rods went off Then I wished i had a deckie with me , so with 4 fish in the box and pretty green headed back in. Headed back out sat morning but with the wind picking up early had a look around for a while but could not see anything so headed back in the bar to get a feed of tailor.

carnster
06-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Good times mate chucking good time.

jtpython
06-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Nice mate having a huck too lol
Beats working anyday
JT

Spectre
07-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Well done mate...a v nice feed of Spotties.

Maybe one of those cold Golds would have fixed ya ...;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Phil

Kdog
07-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Geezzzz Mate, wish I could catch fish that spewed Gold like that!!
Well done.

Good_as_Gold
20-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Spottie sandwiches for lunch today no fishing

littlemac
20-03-2011, 04:06 PM
spotties and gold cant get any better

well done

cheers

brett