PDA

View Full Version : Haines 650 Classic vs. Signature 675

mikeyh
18-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Hello all,
interested in honest feedback concerning these 2 boats : Haines with 225 Honda, Signature with 225 Opti. Boat will fulfill a few roles: cruising with the family, trips out to the reefs and islands off Townsville with friends, diving, fishing etc: Have been in neither hull at sea.
cheers, Mike

Pazz01
18-02-2011, 01:38 PM
I'd be happy with either, they both look real flash and I know the new 650 classics are pretty sweet. The signature looks awesome as well. Don't think you could go wrong with either.

Pazz

kitty_cat
18-02-2011, 06:15 PM
hey mate ,
cant comment on the classic but i have done a few hundred hrs in the 675f signature as the team signature fishing boat (rainbow beach comp, surfers paridise game comp ect) and quite a few trips at 1770 .
this is a awsome fishing boat and great family weekender or running around the reefs up north cant promote this boat enough really enjoyed the times we had in the 675f . we have spent 2 and 3 nighters out at sea in this boat and felt really safe and a great working platform for fishin hardcore when the fish are on.

before i upset a few i will let you know i do associate with the haines group and do work for them occassionally as well but i hope my fishing dues count as well and can seriously say this is a great rig and would have one myself if i could come up with the cash needed.

wayne

grayzeee
18-02-2011, 06:21 PM
i have the 600 classic and can vouch for that.
both those hulls should be great , but for my money , i'd pick the one with the honda 4 stroke over one with the black anchor. motor's can easily swing the deal.