PDA

View Full Version : Mooloolaba picks

ShaneC
07-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi all,

Looking for someone reasonably local to Redcliffe who stocks Mooloolaba picks. Lost mine the other day that I have had for years and cant for the life of me find somewhere local that has them. If someone knows of someone who sells/ makes/ has one lying around that they want to get rid of, can you let me know please. Need one about 15-18 lb.

Cheers

lethal098
07-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Shane,
I have not seen anyone down here that stocks them, Last one a mate got me from up the coast somewhere, sorry that was years ago and cant remember where.

Cheers Lee

goona
07-02-2011, 04:01 PM
I saw them in at Northside Marine about 2 months ago.

Goona

spelchek
07-02-2011, 04:32 PM
i got one at Tackleworld Bundy just before christmas. Doesn't do you a whole lot of good, I know - but at least you now know TW stock them, is there one near you?

MickInTheMud
07-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Got mine At Northside Marine.

Cheers Mick

ShaneC
07-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Spelchek,

Yeah mate there is a tackleworld at sandgate but I wouldn't back them in to have one. Might try Northside, I know it will be expensive there but I kinda want one for the weekend so availability is the key. Fingers crossed,

Cheers

jason p
07-02-2011, 08:25 PM
they sell them at the maroochy bcf if thats not to far out.

jp

yalta
15-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Hi all,

Looking for someone reasonably local to Redcliffe who stocks Mooloolaba picks. Lost mine the other day that I have had for years and cant for the life of me find somewhere local that has them. If someone knows of someone who sells/ makes/ has one lying around that they want to get rid of, can you let me know please. Need one about 15-18 lb.

Cheers

hi mate did you get the pick yet.
i can get them from 4lb up to 30lb.
pm me and i can get a price for you.

No Fear
15-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Yeah I have a mate that makes them. Just let me know what size and I will give you a price. No overheads so should be cheaper than elsewhere.

Smithy
15-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Dave Dawson Commercial Fishing Supplies Brisbane Rd Mooloolaba or O'Flaritys on the spit just before Browns would be worth a try if you are up here to put in next time and not out of your way. Plenty of places like Dolphin Marine at Maroochydore stock them up here.

Smithy
15-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Or make your own. 10mm plate welded to a stub axle or whatever you want.

skipalong
15-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Dont forget you owe me one i will be needing it soon lol :P i got that template fromwhen i made themi found it the other day !

ShaneC
15-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Cool!! I might swing round and stooge that off you very very soon. I have one that is a bit different that a mate made for me that I would like to test in the deep before I fire up the old man to make a few but this shite weather is clipping my wings. How soon do you need it?

skipalong
16-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Cool!! I might swing round and stooge that off you very very soon. I have one that is a bit different that a mate made for me that I would like to test in the deep before I fire up the old man to make a few but this shite weather is clipping my wings. How soon do you need it?

3 weeks tops, when you saw me the other day only 3 weeks of that left.