PDA

View Full Version : new centre consile

bobbyb
24-01-2011, 01:14 PM
hi all. been lying low for a wile. sold the old boat 18 months ago and bought a new house thinking i'll just go on a charter acasonaly but there is nothing like going where you want when you want. so i'm thinking about a tinny like a 5.2 formoser. fish and crab all rounder, a lot rougher than the old glass boat butt with a cc you can stand up and obzorbe some of the impact at least, on the other hand light to handle and toe and 1 less set of wheel bearings to service. anyway have been checking around and found adams marine mechanical at hervy bay . large selection of cc plate boats that look good... so i was wondering what you guys know about them and if you know any one that has bought one. any info would be helpfull. cheers.......::)

eyeskeenas
24-01-2011, 07:29 PM
not sure about them, havent seen them in action.

if your looking for a good centre console that is still priced in the average blokes bracket. have a look at morris marine at beerburrum, they are finished off really well and have a good website to check them out and come in around the same coin.

hope this helps

bobbyb
24-01-2011, 09:02 PM
thanks eyeskeenas, they do look very good and they sound like they know what there talking about.. keeping the fuel tank and batteries mid mounted instead of having all the weight at the back. there defonatly on the list. cheers.....

Squidlet
24-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Have a look at Blue water boats,nice centre console 515 at a good dollar range!