PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Help

brute898
17-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi, I have been looking into getting a new boat for a while now. I have narrowed it down a little, I want a plate boat that has a cabin and is walkaround, and the 2 I like are Formosa and Joshua.
I was on holidays last week and seen a Joshua Boat that looked nice. I have tried finding Joshua Boats on the internet but there is no website. Does anyone know a website or know if they still make boats.
Thanks

Mrs Ronnie H
17-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Hi
We own a Formosa runabout, 90 hp suzuki on back and i love it.
Don't know about Joshua unless you can find it on web.

cheers
Ronnie

jake0
17-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi, I have been looking into getting a new boat for a while now. I have narrowed it down a little, I want a plate boat that has a cabin and is walkaround, and the 2 I like are Formosa and Joshua.
I was on holidays last week and seen a Joshua Boat that looked nice. I have tried finding Joshua Boats on the internet but there is no website. Does anyone know a website or know if they still make boats.
Thanks

This might help
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=137550&highlight=joshua

PinHead
17-01-2011, 06:03 PM
I think Joshua went out of business a couple of years back

La Vida
17-01-2011, 08:11 PM
joshua boats where a very early victim of the GFC, so the only ones yopu will find now is a 2nd hand boat. pretty well built though

boatboy50
17-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks

Hey Mate,

As mentioned Joshua closed down a few years ago now.

Check this out.

http://coastalpowerboats.boatpoint.ninemsn.com.au/boats-for-sale/details.aspx?R=7743320

If it's what your looking for PM me or contact 0420 997 499. They do a 5.6m model too.

Regards

Darren