PDA

View Full Version : fishing clubs

Leggo71
07-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Hi all i was wondering is it worth joining a fishing club and if so what good ones are the in brisbane or gold coast8-)

Blackened
07-01-2011, 07:17 AM
G'day

You've just joined one by becoming involved in this site

Dave

Lucky 1
08-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Hello Leggo- What type of fishing r u interested in? In any case, joining a club is a surefire way to improve the learning curve.

Regards,

Lucky

thelump
08-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Yeah leggo I joined one when I moved to qld from nsw 4 years ago purely to meet people and learn about the area. Been great and have some good friends and learnt a shit load. PM me if you need more info. I help run the offshore section of the club.
Cheers Jason

Muddy Toes
08-01-2011, 09:04 PM
hi jason i was just reading the tread on clubs and was wondering if you would be kind enough to give me some info about the club your envolved in
cheers anthony

Neil81
08-01-2011, 09:29 PM
hey Leggo, i moved to qld 7 months ago and joined a club, it was a big help in knowing the area and meeting new people. I highly recommend it for personal advise. Just google fishing clubs in your area it will give you all the local clubs near by.

cheers, Neil

thelump
09-01-2011, 02:36 PM
hi jason i was just reading the tread on clubs and was wondering if you would be kind enough to give me some info about the club your envolved in
cheers anthony

PM Sent ;)

wrenchman
09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
i wouldnt mind joining a fishing Club, i live in the Logan area . i fish for just about anything , I fish Logan River ,Brisbane River and Recently have been heading to Cabbage TreePoint.. do a bit of Lake fishing ,Cessbrooke , Maroon and Monduran .

Neil81
09-01-2011, 06:56 PM
hi wrenchman, most fishing clubs do a mix of outings mine does several estuary outtings at jumpinpin of cabagetree point aswell as rock and beach at north stradebroke and freshwater at maroon and leslie dam. They also do broadwater aswell as offshore if your boats big enough yet someone will be willing to take you in the boat.