PDA

View Full Version : Me new tinny

mozzie1957
16-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Settled today! Still kickin' meself to see if I'm dreamin'. Never thought I'd own a tub like this. 7.9 long, 200 yami, hot dipped trailer that's only coupla years old, enough electronics t' fly a plane, plumbed live bait, kill, bait board, lockup cabin that you CAN swing a cat in, grouse ground tackle and winch (Danforth, sand and reef picks) and all for only $28500. Paid th' deposit yesterday an walked in this morning, dropped th' rest on th' table an' said 'Count it!' What a fantastic bloody feeling.

Decided now not to wait and, weather permitting gonna go for a bash 2morrow. In fact, bugger the weather, I've got windscreen wipers!!!

wamjam
16-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Nice tinny moz , lucky you saved a few bucks retrieving your crab pots.;) ;D

Scott

Taylor2
16-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Jeez nice one, you'll have alot of fun it that...

mozzie1957
16-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Nice tinny moz , lucky you saved a few bucks retrieving your crab pots.;) ;D

Scott

Thanx. The pots were costin' me a fortune. But I might have a bit of strife tryin' to sneak up th' creek in this.
Cheers,
Moz

Rhinoc
16-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey nice work Moz. How good is the feeling. No doubt you are in the same head space as me right now after I also took delivery of my new boat.

Congrats mate.

Rhino...

mozzie1957
16-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey nice work Moz. How good is the feeling. No doubt you are in the same head space as me right now after I also took delivery of my new boat.

Congrats mate.

Rhino...

Thanks Rhino. What a bloody buzz. Nearly better than sex.

Nah, bugger it, I'm old enough to prefer THIS.

TheRealAndy
16-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Mate, you got ripped off. Really, you did. However I am in a generous mood today, and I am happy to refund your money in exchange for the boat..

mozzie1957
16-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Mate, you got ripped off. Really, you did. However I am in a generous mood today, and I am happy to refund your money in exchange for the boat..

No worries. Please remember to add me 150% tax.

therapy
17-12-2010, 04:36 AM
Vindicator?? Looks like you got a whole lot of boat for your money!! What sort of age is it and you are going to post more pics of the cabin and dash etc.. Not much will stop you now hey?! Enjoy your new rig Mozzie and look forward to some reports.

Cheers....Terry....

ps...Have you got a name in mind? and how does the tow vehicle in the first pic go on the highway?? lol

Apollo
17-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Very nice there champ. Have fun.
Steve

therapy
17-12-2010, 07:33 AM
I've got the name for you........Mozzie Bites!!!!!..Like it?!?Yes?!? No?!?Sorry, that's all I've got.......

Terry.....

spelchek
17-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Nice boat, nice price. Enjoy, ya lucky bugger :)

Benno1
17-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Sweet ride Mozzie...looking forward to seeing the pics from your trip.
LOL you beatme to it Terry :P
Congrats Moz...oh and Merry Christmas :D

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

mozzie1957
17-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Vindicator?? Looks like you got a whole lot of boat for your money!! What sort of age is it and you are going to post more pics of the cabin and dash etc.. Not much will stop you now hey?! Enjoy your new rig Mozzie and look forward to some reports.

Cheers....Terry....

ps...Have you got a name in mind? and how does the tow vehicle in the first pic go on the highway?? lol
The hulls an '89 Starcraft alloy, the trailer was bought new 2 years ago, the motor's a '92 Yami 200. She carries 500 litres of fuel (a full tank was included), electronics include GPS, sounder, new VHF, 27Mhz, bluetooth enabled radio/cd,new epirb. Carries a first aid that'd equip a small hospital and all the usual safety gear.
I'll repower her when this donk dies. Took her out 2day and limped home. Turns out that d**khead (me) forgot the breather on the fuel tank an' she was starving.
Was toying with calling her AFEICA (Another F**king Endeavour I Can't Afford) but would like something that really clicks.
I have her at the Yorkey's Knob Marina (Half Moon Bay) and $40 a week includes secure storage (big mean dogs included) and the tow vehicle pictured I use for launch and retrieve (also included). Loving it!!!!! I'll get some more pics up soon.

bassfan
17-12-2010, 08:41 PM
That's not a tinny, it's a muther ship.....enjoy.

mozzie1957
17-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Sweet ride Mozzie...looking forward to seeing the pics from your trip.
LOL you beatme to it Terry :P
Congrats Moz...oh and Merry Christmas :D

Mrs Benno1
Sunny

Thanks for that, an a Merry Christmas to you as well.:)

mozzie1957
17-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I've got the name for you........Mozzie Bites!!!!!..Like it?!?Yes?!? No?!?Sorry, that's all I've got.......

Terry.....

I like it! I bloody do!! I'll get to it before the Missus calls her somethin' like the Fishy Fairy or the Arty Farty or whatever.