PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki DF140 Service

daveylad
03-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Its nearing the time for a service of my Suzuki motor, does anyone know of mechanics in the Sunshine Coast area that can do a proper service (diagnostic) I also need the trim cable replacing or fixing. I dont mind travelling if its worth it to a good servicer.

hivalley
03-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Its nearing the time for a service of my Suzuki motor, does anyone know of mechanics in the Sunshine Coast area that can do a proper service (diagnostic) I also need the trim cable replacing or fixing. I dont mind travelling if its worth it to a good servicer.

Always had excellent service at Laguna Boating Centre at Noosaville.
They are agents for Suzuki and Evinrude, it's not a big flash place but top mechanics that's whats important, most of the local commercial operators use them also.

Mrs Ronnie H
03-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Hey
Don't know whats up the coast but Keith at Jeffers motorsort in Burpengary services our motor. Find him in the phone book and give him a call. I know he works some Saturdays as well if the week days are a problem to get it down here. Only a short run from the sunny coast.

There are a few on here that wouold reccommend him.

Good luck
Ronnie

tin can marlin
04-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Hey
Don't know whats up the coast but Keith at Jeffers motorsort in Burpengary services our motor. Find him in the phone book and give him a call. I know he works some Saturdays as well if the week days are a problem to get it down here. Only a short run from the sunny coast.

There are a few on here that wouold reccommend him.

Good luck
Ronnie
Keith is the man world have to be the best outside of Brisbane Yamaha for servieing